You are here
Home > Police & Fire > Chimney Fire in Oswego

Chimney Fire in Oswego

Oswego Fire Protection District Personnel were dispatched for a reported chimney fire.

Units were dispatched to the 300 Block of East Benton at approximately 3:30PM, January 4th. Upon Arrival, Fire companies reported a fire in the chimney.  The fire was contained, and there was not any fire damage to the residence.

On arrival, all occupants were out of the residence.  There were not any injuries reported.

Oswego was assisted by Montgomery, Sugar Grove, and Naperville Fire Departments.

Leave a Reply

Top